1. The end of last year and the beginning of this year were awful if you had your home listed for sale.
2. Prices were too high and inventory backed up.
3. In the first half of 2017 prices regulated and the inventory bubble shrank to normal levels.
4. NOW THE MARKET IS BALANCED.
5. The market is showing definite signs of accelerating.
A. Pending sales are up 6%, 44% in homes between $500k and $1 million.
B. Closed sales are up 9%.
C. Prices are up 6%.
Get with an agent and get your home priced and listed. You want to be ready for the Fall buyers hoping to be in their new home or condo by January 2018.